FINDING THE MEADOW
- When you get to the Shell garage in Snodland, turn left onto Hollow Lane.
- At the end of the road (at the T-junction) turn left.
- Drive down the country lane for about 2 minutes and we are on the left.
- You will pass Sandy Lane and Austens Farm (#400) on your left as you come to top of the hill you will then drive down 100 yards and see us on the left.
- From the A228 take the Birling turn off at the roundabout on the bypass (near Leybourne Chase).
- Follow until you reach the end of the road, you will see the Nevil Bull on the left.
- Turn right and follow the road for about 3 minutes.
- You will pass Legge Lane on your right and we are just around the corner on the right.
Please do not park on the road.
- When you arrive take the left hand turn by the birch tree and drive down the track towards the cabin.
- If it’s muddy you can stop at the birch tree and walk down.
- Once at the cabin you will see signs for parking.
- Please park in a bay and do not block others in.
- Find a good place to park (by the cabin).
- If it’s muddy, park by the planter and walk down so you don’t get your car stuck.
- Make your way to the metal in/out gates next to the cabin.
- Enter the code into the padlock and put the padlock safely somewhere.
- You can always use the padlock on the internal side of the gate to lock yourself in.
- Walk down the pathway to the grey gate at the end with the “Arrow’s Range” round sign on it.
You have access to both Arrow’s Range and Ollie’s Grassland during your visit.
These gates will be locked. Please do not attempt to go in these areas as they are not for public use.
opening the gate
The gate will be locked with a coded padlock.
- Use the code at the top of this page to unlock the padlock.
- Once you’ve entered the correct code the padlock should open.
- Remove the padlock and hang it on the gate.
- Lift the latch to open the gate.
You can use the padlock to lock yourself in the field if you wish.
disposing of dog waste
Please pick up your dog waste.
- There are dog waste bins in each field.
- Make sure it is bagged and put into the waste bin.
- Do not use the waste bins for rubbish.
- We always leave poo bags – just in case.