FINDING THE MEADOW
- When you get to the Shell garage in Snodland, turn left onto Hollow Lane.
- At the end of the road (at the T-junction) turn left.
- Drive down the country lane for about 2 minutes and we are on the left.
- You will pass Sandy Lane and Austens Farm (#400) on your left as you come to top of the hill you will then drive down 100 yards and see us on the left.
- From the A228 take the Birling turn off at the roundabout on the bypass (near Leybourne Chase).
- Follow until you reach the end of the road, you will see the Nevil Bull on the left.
- Turn right and follow the road for about 3 minutes.
- You will pass Legge Lane on your right and we are just around the corner on the right.
Please do not park on the road or driveway.
- When you arrive take the left hand turn by the birch tree and drive down the track towards the cabin.
- Once at the cabin you will see signs for parking.
- Please park in a bay and do not block others in.
finding your area
- Find a good place to park (in a bay).
- Make your way down the track towards where you drove in.
- Enter the code into the padlock and put the padlock safely somewhere.
- You can always use the padlock on the internal side of the gate to lock yourself in.
- Walk through the gate and you are in Ollie’s Grassland.
opening the gate
The gate will be locked with a coded padlock.
- Use the code at the top of this page to unlock the padlock.
- Once you’ve entered the correct code the padlock should open.
- Remove the padlock and hang it on the gate.
- Use the latch to open the gate.
You can use the padlock to lock yourself in the field if you wish.
disposing of dog waste
Please pick up your dog waste.
- There are dog waste bins in each field.
- Make sure it is bagged and put into the waste bin.
- Do not use the waste bins for rubbish.
- We always leave poo bags – just in case.